Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you interested in working for a company that provides tremendous opportunity for career growth and professional development?
- Are you looking for a challenging and fast-paced work environment that encourages teamwork and creative thinking?
- Do you want to be part of a company known for its innovation and leadership in the communications industry?
Then join the World Stock Wire team!
Our goal is to hire, motivate, and develop outstanding, diverse people who work together harmoniously toward common objectives. We strive to celebrate differences, resulting in a productive and respectful work environment where employees are valued, talents are fully utilized, and organizational goals are achieved.
We're continually on the lookout for dedicated professionals who want to be part of our company's continued growth and success. World Stock Wire offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in World Stock Wire!
How to apply for positions in North America:
For a list of all open World Stock Wire positions in North America, please view our job postings on www.accolo.com and www.monster.com. World Stock does accept unsolicited resumés. In order to be considered a candidate for an open position, all applicants must follow the procedure below:
- Obtain World Stock Wire's Application for Employment
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability
- Attach the application form and a copy of your resumé to an email
- In the subject line of your email identify the specific title and location of the position for which you are applying
- Send the attached documents along with a brief cover letter to
Application for Employment Form:
World Stock Wire is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To assist us in our reporting requirements, all candidates are urged to obtain the Self Identification Questionnaire. Completion of this form is entirely voluntary and confidential. Applicants who choose to fill out the form should fax the document to 760-329-4096. Please remember to note the title and location of the job to which you applied on the fax header.
Self Identification Questionnaire:
Once applications are received, a member of the human resources department or the appropriate hiring manager will contact only those employees who are deemed viable candidates. Please do not follow up your resumé submission with a phone call or personalized email.